Product added to cart
12 Inch Bully Sticks - Jumbo
As low as $24.15
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Jumbo, 80g +
Medium, Large, Extra Large Dogs
Tasty 12” Jumbo Bully Sticks For Tough Chewers
Let your pup chew on healthy and nutritious 12" jumbo bully sticks and keep your house free of teeth marks, dog drool, and any other signs of canine destruction. Made with all-natural beef sourced from free-roaming cattle in South America, your four-legged friend will enjoy sinking their teeth into a deliciously meaty treat that will keep them occupied for hours on end. Free from additives and preservatives, our 12" jumbo bully sticks are also designed to tackle tartar buildup and bad doggy breath, so your pooch smells fresh when they roll over for a post-chew belly rub.
- Naturally scented single-ingredient treat.
- Made from all-natural beef - free-range cattle from South America.
- Helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup for better oral health.
- High-protein, low-fat, fully digestible.
- Excellent alternative to rawhide.
- No added chemicals.
- Longer-lasting chew time.
- Excellent for medium to large dogs. Strong to power chewers.
Length 12" Thickness Jumbo Weight 80g + Scent Low Odor Dog Size Medium, Large, Extra Large Chewer Type Power
- We hand measure and sort each bully stick individually by weight for accuracy and consistency.
- While most bully sticks are round, bully stick shape may vary and some may be flatter than others.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||93.3%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||0.82%|
Please supervise your dog when feeding any chew or treat. Bully sticks can present a chocking hazard if your dog is not used to chewing one. Remove the final inch or so and throw it away in the trash. Make sure your dog has plenty of water during consumption.
A Bully stick is a high protein treat, and if your dog is not used to digesting such high amounts, they may end up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Tips for preventing upset stomachs:
- Do not feed a bully stick on an empty stomach.
- Purchase a bully stick according to the size of your dog. You can refer to our size guide for more information.
- Let your dog only chew on half the bully stick at a time. Take the stick away after half has been chewed. A bully stick holder can help with this.
- Start with light consumpton and feed no more than 1 stick per day.
General Feeding Guidelines:
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.