Product added to cart
12 Inch Bully Sticks - Thick
As low as $36.78
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Thick, 60 - 80g
Medium, Large, Extra Large Dogs
Keep your dog off your shoes by distracting them with these tasty, all-natural bully sticks! Made from 100% beef pizzle from free-range Brazilian cattle, these odor-free bully sticks feature 12 inches of delicious delight for your pet to last through many chewing sessions. Since these bully sticks are made from 100% beef with an all-natural drying process, they're safe to digest and snack on.
The tough hide melts away as your dog continues gnawing on the stick and reveals a soft and chewy texture that makes these beef sticks fun to snack on. Not only do these chew sticks make the chewing solution for your dog, but they also help keep your furry friend's teeth clean and reduces plaque and tartar buildup. Add these effective bully sticks to your dog owner's toolbox! Great for large dogs to chew on (Small dogs: Consider our 6 inch bully sticks)
- Made from all-natural beef - free-range cattle from South America
- Helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup for better oral health
- Long-lasting, odor-free dog treat to satisfy your pet's chewing needs any time
- High-protein, nutritious snack for dogs
- Excellent alternative to rawhide
These bully sticks contain a mild odor. If you prefer odor-free bully sticks, take a look at our 12 Inch Odor-Free Bully Sticks.
Length 12" Thickness Thick Weight 60 - 80g Scent Low Odor Dog Size Medium, Large, Extra Large Chewer Type Strong
- We hand measure and sort each bully stick individually by weight for accuracy and consistency.
- While most bully sticks are round, bully stick shape may vary and some may be flatter than others.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||93.3%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||0.82%|
Please supervise your dog when feeding any chew or treat. Bully sticks can present a chocking hazard if your dog is not used to chewing one. Remove the final inch or so and throw it away in the trash. Make sure your dog has plenty of water during consumption.
A Bully stick is a high protein treat, and if your dog is not used to digesting such high amounts, they may end up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Tips for preventing upset stomachs:
- Do not feed a bully stick on an empty stomach.
- Purchase a bully stick according to the size of your dog. You can refer to our size guide for more information.
- Let your dog only chew on half the bully stick at a time. Take the stick away after half has been chewed. A bully stick holder can help with this.
- Start with light consumpton and feed no more than 1 stick per day.
General Feeding Guidelines:
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.