Product added to cart
12 Inch Collagen Sticks, Thick
As low as $24.00
Out of stock
Thick, 60 - 80g
Moderate, Strong Chewer
Puppy, Adult, Senior
Medium, Large Dogs
12 Inch Thick Collagen Sticks for Tough Chewers (New & Improved)
Made from the inner layer, the Corium, of the skin, these tough chews are a great alternative to rawhide and bully sticks. What's the ingredient? Its Collagen. Collagen can be broken down into easy-to-absorb amino acids called collagen peptides. These tough chews are thicker than your average bully stick and great for light to moderate chewers. These collagen sticks help improve skin & coat, supports joint health, and strengthens teeth and gums.
- Odor-Free (no vinegar smell)
- Made from inner layer of skin (Not like rawhide)
- Highly Digestible
- Great alternative to bully sticks and rawhide
- Helps remove tartar and plaque
- Long-lasting for moderate to tough chewers
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||88%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||0.23%|
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.