Product added to cart
4 Inch Odor-Free Bully Sticks
As low as $42.00
Out of stock
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Light, Moderate Chewer
Extra Small, Small Dogs
Healthy, tasty, and beefy 4” Odor-Free Bully Sticks for smaller dogs
If you share your home with a small but tenacious pup that likes nothing more than to chomp down on delicious chews, check out our 4" odor-free bully sticks. Made with all-natural beef sourced from free-range herds in South America, these treats are designed for extra-small and small dogs who are happy to take on a real, chewy challenge. They're additive and preservative-free, tasty beyond belief, and great at tackling bad breath and tartar buildup. Our 4" odor-free bully sticks will keep your pooch occupied and ensure they’re far too busy to take out their energy on the same, old targets of destructive chewing
- Odor-free, single-ingredient treat
- Made from all-natural beef - free-range cattle from South America.
- Helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup for better oral health.
- High-protein, low-fat, fully digestible.
- Excellent alternative to rawhide.
- No added chemicals
- Excellent for extra-small to medium sized dogs. Light to moderate chewers.
Note: You will get a mixture of thin, standard, thick, jumbo and monster size sticks. Sticks will be selected at random.
Need a bigger chew? Try our 6" bully sticks or our 12" bully sticks.
Length 4" Thickness Various Weight Various Scent Odor-Free Dog Size Extra Small, Small Chewer Type Light, Moderate
- We hand measure and sort each bully stick individually by weight for accuracy and consistency.
- While most bully sticks are round, bully stick shape may vary and some may be flatter than others.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||93.3%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||0.82%|
Please supervise your dog when feeding any chew or treat. Bully sticks can present a chocking hazard if your dog is not used to chewing one. Remove the final inch or so and throw it away in the trash. Make sure your dog has plenty of water during consumption.
A Bully stick is a high protein treat, and if your dog is not used to digesting such high amounts, they may end up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Tips for preventing upset stomachs:
- Do not feed a bully stick on an empty stomach.
- Purchase a bully stick according to the size of your dog. You can refer to our size guide for more information.
- Let your dog only chew on half the bully stick at a time. Take the stick away after half has been chewed. A bully stick holder can help with this.
- Start with light consumpton and feed no more than 1 stick per day.
General Feeding Guidelines:
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.