Product added to cart
6 Inch Bully Sticks - Thick
As low as $18.36
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Thick, 30 - 40g
Puppy, Adult, Senior
Small, Medium Dogs
Nutritious, all-natural 6” Thick Bully Sticks for strong chewers
If your pooch loves nothing more than wrapping its gums around your shoes, furniture, or prized possessions, give it something tastier to tackle with our 6" thick bully sticks. A great alternative to rawhide, these all-natural, 100% beef treats are free from preservatives and additives and work wonders on bad doggy breath and tartar buildup. Healthy, nutritious, and boasting an irresistible natural scent, the chews are made with beef sourced from the finest, free-range South American cattle. Designed for small to medium dogs who pack a moderate to strong chew, our 6" thick bully sticks are the best way to discourage destructive chewing and reward your pup.
- Natural scent (low-odor) that dogs love
- Made from all-natural beef - free-range cattle from South America.
- Helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup for better oral health.
- High-protein, low-fat, fully digestible.
- Excellent alternative to rawhide.
- No added chemicals
- Excellent for small to medium sized dogs. Moderate to strong chewers.
Length 6" Thickness Thick Weight 30 - 40g Scent Low Odor Dog Size Small, Medium Chewer Type Strong
- We hand measure and sort each bully stick individually by weight for accuracy and consistency.
- While most bully sticks are round, bully stick shape may vary and some may be flatter than others.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||93.3%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||0.82%|
Please supervise your dog when feeding any chew or treat. Bully sticks can present a chocking hazard if your dog is not used to chewing one. Remove the final inch or so and throw it away in the trash. Make sure your dog has plenty of water during consumption.
A Bully stick is a high protein treat, and if your dog is not used to digesting such high amounts, they may end up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Tips for preventing upset stomachs:
- Do not feed a bully stick on an empty stomach.
- Purchase a bully stick according to the size of your dog. You can refer to our size guide for more information.
- Let your dog only chew on half the bully stick at a time. Take the stick away after half has been chewed. A bully stick holder can help with this.
- Start with light consumpton and feed no more than 1 stick per day.
General Feeding Guidelines:
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.