Product added to cart
Barkz Jerkies Just Liver
As low as $26.95
Out of stock
$5 flat rate for orders under $65.
2-3 day average delivery.
2-3 day average delivery.
The Tasty Snack That Has Tails Wagging!
There's no denying that health food has seen a recent surge in popularity. But what about our pets? Humans are more health conscious than ever, yet it seems like most dog food still contains a variety of artificial and potentially harmful ingredients.
Healthy nutrition and delicious flavor come together in the one-ingredient Beef Liver Jerky from Barkz! This mouthwatering snack is one no dog will be able to resist, making it a great tool to use while training. And because it's easy to administer and ideal for travel, it's the perfect pick for those days when you and your four-legged friend are out at the park.
The best part? Our jerky is actually good for dogs! Containing 62.5% protein (min) but only 8.5% fat (min), it provides a natural energy boost and supports strong muscle growth. That's all thanks to the fact that USDA Beef Liver is our only ingredient. There are no additives, fillers or preservatives, so it's a safe, healthy alternative to standard dog food.
We know you want to treat your dog to the best, so we source all of our Beef Liver from small farms in Southern Carolina! Made in the USA, thick pieces are dehydrated in small batches for guaranteed freshness and flavor.
Why Choose Our Liver Jerky?- Packed with flavor
- Nutritious and full of protein
- Contains only USDA Beef Liver
- Great for traveling
- Made in the USA
Try Today Risk Free with Our Satisfaction Guarantee!
Order Your Jerky Now and Give Your Dog a Treat!
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.