Product added to cart
Barkz Veggies Just Sweet Potato
As low as $11.95
Out of stock
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
100% Healthy, All Natural Dog Treats
Does it bother you when the label says the product is made from somewhere else other than the countries you trust? With Barkz sweet potato dog treats, you don't have to worry anymore. In fact, we only have one ingredient: human-grade sweet potatoes that are grown and dried in USA and Canada.
We don't import any ingredient from anywhere. This is to ensure that we can monitor the making process and that our dog treats and chews are safe, healthy and of premium quality.
Great Vegetarian Alternative and Healthy Natural Choice Dog Treats
Barkz Sweet Potato Dog Treats makes a nutritious snack for your animal best friend. Absolutely no harmful chemicals, preservatives or additives added into our best dog treats yet. You won't even see any ingredient you cannot pronounce on the label! The single-ingredient treatment we do is a perfect vegetarian and vegan alternative. They are also made for dogs of all sizes, including senior dogs.
Grain Free, Wheat Free Dog Treats
No poop problems with Barkz Sweet Potato Dog Treats! Because our dog treats and chews are free of gluten, wheat or grain, you won't have to deal with upset stomach. They are also ideal for dogs that suffer from food allergies and those that are in low-protein diet.
Why Choose Our Sweet Potato Jerky?- Packed with flavor
- Nutritious and full of protein
- Contains only Sweet Potato
- Great for traveling
- Made in USA
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.