Product added to cart
Beef Heart by West Paw - Air-Dried, 2.5 oz.
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
All Life Stages
All Dog Sizes
Listen up folks, we cannot let a good heart go to waste. That's why we go to great lengths to get our hands on this underrated culinary organ meat and transform it into some mouth-watering, nutrient-packed, and eco-friendly treats using freeze-drying magic. You heard it right, this single-ingredient delight is nothing but heart -100% all-natural freeze-dried raw beef heart, raised with the goodness of grass-fed pastures. So, let's give a big round of applause to our lovely bovine friends who've donated their hearts for this great cause!
- Made in the USA from 100% American Grassfed Certified Beef heart, humanely raised and sustainably sourced
- Freeze-dried to safely preserve all the raw, whole food nutrition
- Lean, yet packed with healthy fats
- Made from the heart—one of the most nutritional muscle meats
- Rich in CoQ10, a heart-nourishing antioxidant
Made from 100% American Grassfed Certified Beef heart, humanely raised and sustainably sourced.
ME (calculated) is 5171 kcal/kg or 16kcal kcal per serving, approximately 2 peices or 3 grams..
These treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Individual treat size varies, break into smaller pieces to suit your needs.
Crude Protein ......................... 57% min
Crude Fat ............................... 38% min
Crude Fiber ............................ 4% max
Moisture ................................. 2% max
Tips & Tricks
- Place treats inside your dog's favorite treat toy along with some beef broth and freeze
- Freezing treats inside a toy will slow dogs down so they can't devour food too quickly
- Freezing food inside a treat toy is an easy way to cool down dogs on a hot day
Calorie Content (Calculated)
5171 kcal/kg or 16kcal per serving, approximately 2 pieces
|Crude Protein (Min)||57%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||38%|
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.