Product added to cart
Skin & Coat Supplement - Coconut Salmon - 120 Soft Chews
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large Dogs
Get ready to treat your furry friend to a flavor sensation like no other! Our coconut and salmon flavored treats are pawfect for boosting energy levels, promoting a healthy coat, and delivering a powerful punch of omega-3 fatty acids (106 mg). Here's what makes them so bark-tastic:
- Coconut: Not only is coconut yummy, it's also loaded with benefits for your pup! From boosting energy levels to improving digestion, reducing allergic reactions, and promoting a healthy coat, coconut is truly a superhero ingredient.
- Salmon: This fishy favorite is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for boosting immune health, promoting skin and coat health, and even reducing allergy symptoms. Plus, with our delicious salmon flavor, your pup will be begging for more!
- Flaxseed: This tiny seed is a powerhouse of omega-3 fatty acids, which means it's great for promoting skin and coat health. With our treats, your pup will get an extra dose of these essential fatty acids for maximum health benefits.
- Inulin: This prebiotic is the ultimate tummy helper! It promotes good digestive health and keeps your pup's tummy happy and healthy.
So, what are the benefits? Our treats help with healthy skin and coat, promote digestive health, increase energy levels, and reduce allergic reactions. It's everything your pup needs to feel and look their best!
- Up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily
IngredientsOat flour, palm fruit oil (RSPO Certified Sustainable), pea flour, salmon meal, coconut flakes, coconut flour, coconut glycerin, coconut oil, flaxseed meal, sunflower lecithin, inulin (source of prebiotic), sorbic acid (natural preservative), powdered cellulose (coating only).
Calorie Content (Calculated)
5216 Kcal/kg, Kcal Per treat 14
|Crude Protein (Min)||11.6%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||28%|
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.