Product added to cart
Yak Chew Flavor Bundle - X-Large
Out of stock
Medium, Large Dogs
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.