Product added to cart
12 Inch Braided Bully Sticks - Odor-Free
As low as $30.00
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Standard, 60 - 100g
Large, Extra Large Dogs
Treat your favorite furry friend with these bully sticks! Made from free-range cattle from Brazil, these irresistible beef sticks are effective, long-lasting chew treats that entertain even the most active chewers. With these satisfying treats, your dog will have better oral health and less smelly breath since these beef sticks are also made to help reduce plaque and tartar. The braided design of these bully sticks add unique texture so your dog experiences a more interesting chewing session. Add these bully sticks to your snack stash for your precious pet!
- 3 bully sticks braided together for more interesting texture and better for aggressive chewers
- Tasty, odor-free dog treat made from 100% free-range Brazilian cattle beef - no hormones, chemicals or preservatives used!
- Excellent alternative to rawhide
- High-protein, nutritious snack for dogs
- Healthier and tastier option for your dog's chewing needs
How are these bully sticks odor-free?:
The odor that comes from most bully sticks is due to moisture, which means that these bully sticks haven't been dried enough to remove all moisture. Odor-free bully sticks are dried longer to remove the moisture in the sticks, ultimately eliminating the smell. Our odor-free bully sticks are made with all-natural, free-range beef and require no chemicals, hormones or preservatives in the process.
Feeding Instructions: Should be given in moderation and should not make up a majority of your pet's diet.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Safety Warning: Please supervise your pet when giving any treat or chew toy. Remove any small or broken pieces to prevent a chocking hazard. Please be mindful of your dog's age and health when selecting chews, treats or any other products. Not for human consumption.
Length 12" Thickness Standard Weight 60 - 100g Scent Odor-Free Dog Size Large, Extra Large Chewer Type Strong
- We hand measure and sort each bully stick individually by weight for accuracy and consistency.
- While most bully sticks are round, bully stick shape may vary and some may be flatter than others.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||93.3%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||0.82%|
Please supervise your dog when feeding any chew or treat. Bully sticks can present a chocking hazard if your dog is not used to chewing one. Remove the final inch or so and throw it away in the trash. Make sure your dog has plenty of water during consumption.
A Bully stick is a high protein treat, and if your dog is not used to digesting such high amounts, they may end up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Tips for preventing upset stomachs:
- Do not feed a bully stick on an empty stomach.
- Purchase a bully stick according to the size of your dog. You can refer to our size guide for more information.
- Let your dog only chew on half the bully stick at a time. Take the stick away after half has been chewed. A bully stick holder can help with this.
- Start with light consumpton and feed no more than 1 stick per day.
General Feeding Guidelines:
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.