Product added to cart
Bully Sticks For Dogs
- 6 Inch Standard Bully Sticks - Odor-FreeAs low as $15.00
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - Thick - Odor-FreeAs low as $44.10
- Crunchy 6 Inch Bully SticksAs low as $54.00
- 3 Inch Bully Stick RingsAs low as $15.00
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - Jumbo - Odor-FreeAs low as $12.75
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - MonsterAs low as $9.00
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - Monster - Odor-FreeAs low as $18.00
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - Thin - Odor-FreeAs low as $22.50
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - JumboAs low as $40.50
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - ThinAs low as $40.00
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - MonsterAs low as $15.00
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - Mega-Monster - Odor-FreeAs low as $21.00
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - Jumbo - Odor-FreeAs low as $25.50
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - Mega-MonsterAs low as $18.75
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - Odor-FreeAs low as $31.50
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - Thick - Odor-FreeAs low as $22.05
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - ThickAs low as $31.50
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - Monster - Odor-FreeAs low as $30.00
- 6 Inch Standard Bully SticksAs low as $13.50
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - ThickAs low as $16.50
- 4 Inch Odor-Free Bully SticksAs low as $42.00
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - Thin - Odor-FreeAs low as $48.00
- 12 Inch Bully SticksAs low as $25.20
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - JumboAs low as $21.11
- 12 Inch Odor-Free Braided Bully SticksAs low as $24.10
- 6 Inch Odor-Free Braided Bully SticksAs low as $14.65
- Bully Bites - Odor-FreeAs low as $13.00
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - BarbellAs low as $15.60
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - LollipopAs low as $16.50
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - BraidedAs low as $24.00
- 6 Inch Braided Bully SticksAs low as $24.00
- 12 Inch Bully Sticks - Braided - ThinAs low as $27.00
- 18 Inch Bully SticksAs low as $22.50
- 6 Inch Bully Sticks - ThinAs low as $45.00
- 6 Inch Braided Bully Sticks - ThinAs low as $15.60
All-Natural, Grass-Fed and Slow-Roasted Bully Sticks
Dogs love bully sticks, and it's no secret why! These tasty treats are made from 100% beef and are perfect for keeping your pup happy, healthy, and engaged. Whether your dog is a tiny Chihuahua or a massive Mastiff, we've got the perfect size for them - our collection ranges from thin 4-inch sticks to thick 12-inch options.
Not only are bully sticks a delicious and satisfying chew, but they also offer a range of health benefits. Chewing on bully sticks helps remove plaque and tartar buildup, while also satisfying your dog's natural instinct to chew. Plus, they provide a safe and nutritious alternative to rawhide and bones. With all of these benefits, it's no wonder bully sticks are a favorite among dogs of all breeds.
Odor Free & Naturally Scented
It's no secret that dogs have an incredible sense of smell - in fact, it's said that their sniffers are 40 times more powerful than ours! With that kind of olfactory prowess, it's no wonder they love naturally scented bully sticks.
But let's be real, that "natural" scent can be a bit much for us humans to handle. That's why we offer odor-free bully sticks too! These sticks are dried just a bit longer, which helps eliminate any unwanted odors.
So whether your dog prefers the "au natural" smell or you just can't handle any more smelly chews in the house, we've got you covered.
A Size for Every Dog
No matter what breed of dog you have, we've got the perfect size bully stick for them! Our collection ranges from 4-inch sticks for small breeds like Chihuahuas to massive 12-inch options for larger pups like Great Danes. And to ensure your dog stays safe while they chew, we recommend choosing a longer size to prevent the possibility of choking.
But size isn't the only factor to consider when it comes to bully sticks. We also offer a variety of shapes and scents to keep your furry friend entertained and satisfied. So whether your dog is a light chewer or an aggressive muncher, we've got the perfect bully stick for them. Happy chewing!
Light to Aggressive Chewers
It's no secret dogs love to chew. Whether its our shoes, the couch or just about anything really. We have bully sticks for all ranges, from the light chewers such as chihuahuas, dachshunds, and french bulldogs to the more aggressive chewer breeds like pitbulls, rottweilers and german shepherds. We offer something for both as well as chewers in between. Choose from thin, standard, thick, jumbo and monster size bully sticks.
Bully Sticks for Puppies
Bully sticks can be a great chew option for puppies as they help promote healthy chewing habits and can also aid in teething. However, it's important to choose the right size and type of bully stick for your puppy to ensure their safety.
For young puppies, thin or standard size bully sticks are usually the best choice, as they are easier for them to chew and less likely to pose a choking hazard. It's also a good idea to supervise your puppy while they chew on any type of treat or toy, including bully sticks, to make sure they are using them safely.
Bully sticks can be a great addition to a puppy's toy collection and can help keep them entertained and mentally stimulated. Just make sure to choose the appropriate size and supervise their use to ensure your puppy's safety.
FAQ About Bully Sticks
What are bully sticks made of?
Bully sticks are made of the pizzle (or penis) of a bull. As a by-product of the beef industry, they are cleaned, stretched, dried and cut to size.
Do bully sticks smell?
Some bully sticks that have not been dried long enough will have a natural smell. A dog's chewing action and contact with saliva will also bring out a bully stick's natural scent.
Do bully sticks go bad?
If stored properly, bully sticks will not go bad. Bully sticks have a shelf life of at least 2 years if stored in a sealed bag and stored in a cool dry place.
How long do bully sticks last?
The amount of time a bully stick will last when a dog is chewing on it will depend on the length and thickness of the bully stick, and what type of a chewer your dog is. Typically a bully stick will las between 15-45 mins.
What happens if a dog swallows a bully stick?
At some point it may happen, as careful as we may be, your dog will swallow their bully sticks. Since it is a 100% digestible beef chew, most of the time, yoru dog will be fine
- Watch your dog for any signs or choking or blockage and be prepared to take them to a vet or animal hospital if necessary.
- Give your dog lots of water. this will help with digestion
- Purchase a stick that is relative to your dog's size. For example, do not give a german shepherd a 4" bully stick.
- Consider a bully stick holder to prevent any future incidents and throw away the last bit of the bully stick
You should always supersize your dog when given any chew or treat.
How many bully sticks would you give your dog per day?
Please refer to these estimates for bully stick feeding:
Dogs under 10 lbs – 1-1.5 inches of bully stick per day
Dogs 10-20 lbs – up to 2.5 inches per day
Dogs 20-40 lbs – up to 4 inches per day
Dogs 40-60 lbs – up to 6 inches per day
Dogs 60-90 lbs – up to 9 inches per day
Dogs 90+ lbs – up 12 inches per day
How many calories are in a bully stick?
It is estimated that a bully stick contains 9 to 22 calories per inch. A 6" standard bully stick contains approximately 88 calories.
Source: A 2013 joint study done by Tufts University and the University of Guelph