Product added to cart
12 Inch Bully Sticks - Odor-Free
As low as $35.28
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Standard, 40 - 60g
Puppy, Adult, Senior
Medium, Large, Extra Large Dogs
Delicious 12” Odor-Free Bully Sticks Drool-Worthy Chews
If you share your home with a big dog who never seems to stop chewing, why not try our 12" odor-free bully sticks and let them enjoy a healthy and nutritious treat made from 100%, all-natural beef? Sourced from free-range South American cows, our pure beef pizzle sticks contain no additives or preservatives and make for a perfect alternative to rawhide. A true taste sensation, the chews help keep your home free of teeth marks and dog drool by encouraging good chewing habits and letting your pup work out all that energy on a full-flavored snack. Our 12" odor-free bully sticks are designed for medium to extra-large dogs and also make for an ideal treat for larger puppies.
- Odor-free, single-ingredient treat
- Made from all-natural beef - free-range cattle from South America.
- Helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup for better oral health.
- High-protein, low-fat, fully digestible.
- Excellent alternative to rawhide.
- No added chemicals
- Excellent for medium to extra-large sized dogs. Light to moderate chewers.
Got a tough chewer? Try our thick, jumbo and monster sized 6" bully sticks.
Length 12" Thickness Standard Weight 40 - 60g Scent Odor-Free Dog Size Medium, Large, Extra Large Chewer Type Moderate
- We hand measure and sort each bully stick individually by weight for accuracy and consistency.
- While most bully sticks are round, bully stick shape may vary and some may be flatter than others.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||93.3%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||0.82%|
Please supervise your dog when feeding any chew or treat. Bully sticks can present a chocking hazard if your dog is not used to chewing one. Remove the final inch or so and throw it away in the trash. Make sure your dog has plenty of water during consumption.
A Bully stick is a high protein treat, and if your dog is not used to digesting such high amounts, they may end up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Tips for preventing upset stomachs:
- Do not feed a bully stick on an empty stomach.
- Purchase a bully stick according to the size of your dog. You can refer to our size guide for more information.
- Let your dog only chew on half the bully stick at a time. Take the stick away after half has been chewed. A bully stick holder can help with this.
- Start with light consumpton and feed no more than 1 stick per day.
General Feeding Guidelines:
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.