Product added to cart
12 Inch Braided Bully Sticks - Odor-Free - Thick
As low as $13.50
Out of stock
Thick, 100g +
Large, Extra Large Dogs
Mega braided sticks for your super chewer!
Get ready to spoil your furry friend with our 12 inch thick odor-free braided bully sticks - the ultimate chew-tastic experience! Made with only one high-quality ingredient, these sticks are free-range grass-fed beef, ensuring your pup gets the best of the best.
Crafted from single-ingredient free-range grass-fed beef, these sticks are not only delicious but also 100% natural and free from any harmful additives. And with each stick weighing in at over 100g, your pup will have a serious challenge on their paws.
But that's not all! Our braided design adds an extra level of durability, making these bully sticks perfect for even the most intense chew sessions. And did we mention they're odor-free? No more holding your nose while your pup chomps away!
So why settle for boring old chew toys when you can spoil your furry friend with our 12 inch thick odor-free braided bully sticks? They'll be chewing away happily for hours, giving you plenty of time to binge-watch your favorite show (or take a well-deserved nap).
- 3 bully sticks braided together for more interesting texture and better for aggressive chewers
- Tasty, odor-free dog treat made from 100% free-range cattle beef - no hormones, chemicals or preservatives used!
- Excellent alternative to rawhide
- High-protein, nutritious snack for dogs
- Healthier and tastier option for your dog's chewing needs
- 100g+ each (.22 lb)
Length 12" Thickness Thick Weight 100g + Scent Odor-Free Dog Size Large, Extra Large Chewer Type Power
- We hand measure and sort each bully stick individually by weight for accuracy and consistency.
- While most bully sticks are round, bully stick shape may vary and some may be flatter than others.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||93.3%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||0.82%|
Please supervise your dog when feeding any chew or treat. Bully sticks can present a chocking hazard if your dog is not used to chewing one. Remove the final inch or so and throw it away in the trash. Make sure your dog has plenty of water during consumption.
A Bully stick is a high protein treat, and if your dog is not used to digesting such high amounts, they may end up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Tips for preventing upset stomachs:
- Do not feed a bully stick on an empty stomach.
- Purchase a bully stick according to the size of your dog. You can refer to our size guide for more information.
- Let your dog only chew on half the bully stick at a time. Take the stick away after half has been chewed. A bully stick holder can help with this.
- Start with light consumpton and feed no more than 1 stick per day.
General Feeding Guidelines:
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.