Product added to cart
6 Inch Bully Sticks - Monster - Odor-Free
As low as $18.00
Out of stock
$5 flat rate for orders under $65.
2-3 day average delivery.
2-3 day average delivery.
All-Natural 6” Monster Odor-Free Bully Sticks for Pups Who Love to Chew
Ideal for small to medium-sized pups who pack a powerful chew, our 6" monster odor-free bully sticks keep those canines working overtime. Made with 100% all-natural beef from cows that roam free in search of the finest South American grass, the chews keep your dog occupied while also delivering a healthy boost to their dental hygiene. Designed to tackle bad breath and tartar buildup, the sticks are a nutritious and tasty treat that saves your furniture, shoes, and home from unwanted chew marks. If you’ve got a hard-chewing pooch that just won’t stop, try our 6" monster odor-free bully sticks and watch them take on a full-flavored snack that’ll keep them busy and prevent bad chewing habits.
- Odor-free, single-ingredient treat
- Made from all-natural beef - free-range cattle from South America.
- Helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup for better oral health.
- High-protein, low-fat, fully digestible.
- Excellent alternative to rawhide.
- No added chemicals
- Longest lasting chew
- Excellent for small to medium sized dogs. For power chewers.
Need a longer chew? Try our 12" bully sticks.
Length 6" Thickness Monster Weight 45 - 55g Scent Odor-Free Dog Size Small, Medium Chewer Type Power
- We hand measure and sort each bully stick individually by weight for accuracy and consistency.
- While most bully sticks are round, bully stick shape may vary and some may be flatter than others.
Please supervise your dog when feeding any chew or treat. Bully sticks can present a chocking hazard if your dog is not used to chewing one. Remove the final inch or so and throw it away in the trash. Make sure your dog has plenty of water during consumption.
A Bully stick is a high protein treat, and if your dog is not used to digesting such high amounts, they may end up with an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Tips for preventing upset stomachs:
- Do not feed a bully stick on an empty stomach.
- Purchase a bully stick according to the size of your dog. You can refer to our size guide for more information.
- Let your dog only chew on half the bully stick at a time. Take the stick away after half has been chewed. A bully stick holder can help with this.
- Start with light consumpton and feed no more than 1 stick per day.
General Feeding Guidelines:
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.