Product added to cart
Jumbo Cow Ears
As low as $19.95
Out of stock
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Keep your dog entertained for hours with these tasty and chewable cow ear treats! Rich in protein, these cow ears are nutritious treats made from cattle raised with zero added hormones, steroids or antibiotics. As a natural source of chondroitin, cow ears help promote better joint health so your pooch can continue being strong and active.
These all-natural treats also help keep your dog's teeth clean by reducing plaque and tartar buildup. With its thin and light texture, these cow ears are easy to chew and 100% digestible. Instead of high-calorie dog treats or rawhide, get your favorite pet cow ears for all their chewing and snacking needs!
- All-natural pet treat made from cattle with zero added hormones, steroids, preservatives, antibiotics or chemicals
- A great alternative to rawhide
- Light and thin treat that's easy to chew on and safe to digest
- Contains a generous amount of chondroitin, which helps support joint function
- Helps keep your dog's teeth clean and promotes better oral health
- Not bleached or chemically treated
Feeding Instructions: Should be given in moderation and should not make up a majority of your pet's diet.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Size: 6 - 9 in
Safety Warning: Please supervise your pet when giving any treat or chew toy. Remove any small or broken pieces to prevent a chocking hazard. Please be mindful of your dog's age and health when selecting chews, treats or any other products. Not for human consumption.
Our cow ears come from Free-Range, grass-fed South American cattle.
No hormones are ever used on the cattle, and chemicals or additives are every used to produce our cow ears.
From South American cattle.
A 100% beef treat thats at least 80% protein..
Great For Teeth
Along with a dogs natural chewing action helps eliminate plaque and tartar.
Ingredients100% Cow Ears
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||N/A|
|Crude Fat (Min)||N/A|
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.