Product added to cart
Organ Mix - Freeze-Dried - 3 oz.
All Life Stages
All Dog Sizes
Introducing our extraordinary Freeze-Dried Organ Mix, a tantalizing blend of nature's finest offerings. Our mix of pork liver, beef lung, chicken necks, turkey gizzard, and duck heart results in a flavor-packed experience that your four-legged friend will absolutely adore. These delectable treats are freeze-dried to perfection, preserving the natural goodness and nutritional value of each ingredient. Elevate your dog's snacking moments to a whole new level with this wholesome and mouthwatering mix.
- Single-Ingredient treats
- Small cubes for easy feeding or use as a high-value treat
- Premium sourced ingredients
- Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Starch-Free, Preservative-Free
- Made in USA
Chicken Medley Benefits:
- Nutrient-Rich Medley: Our Organ Mix is a nutritional powerhouse, delivering a diverse array of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids essential for your dog's overall health.
- High-Quality Proteins: Each organ provides a unique source of lean protein, supporting muscle development, strength, and energy levels in your beloved pup.
- Variety of Textures and Tastes: The combination of different organs ensures an enticing blend of textures and flavors, making these treats perfect for training rewards and adding excitement to your dog's diet.
- Digestible and Convenient: Freeze-drying preserves the natural integrity of these treats, making them easy to digest and mess-free, while also providing a longer shelf life.
- Holistic Well-Being: By offering this organ mix to your dog, you're investing in their overall health and happiness, as each component contributes to various aspects of their well-being, from immune support to skin and coat health.
IngredientsPork Liver, Beef Lung, Chicken Necks, Turkey Gizzard, Duck Heart
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||66.8%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||15%|
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.