Product added to cart
5 Inch Tripe Twists Dog Chews
As low as $15.00
Out of stock
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
Sourced from grass-fed, free-roaming South American cattle, our 5" tripe twists dog chews are a delicious, healthy, and tempting treat that's perfect for rewarding good behavior. Boasting a unique, twisted design that features grooves, curves, and edges that help clean your dog's teeth, freshen their breath and prevent tartar and plaque build-up, our chews do more than just distract your pup. Nutrient-rich, packed full of protein, and loaded with healthy fatty acids, our 5" tripe twists dog chews also lend your pup's coat a beautiful, glossy shine and keep them active, energetic, and healthy.
- Pleasant smelling and satisfying treat with a unique twist design
- Grooves and edges that help clean your dog's teeth and reduce plaque and tartar buildup
- Nutrient-dense and protein-rich dog treat
- Healthier alternative to rawhide and other dog snacks
- Loaded with Omega-3s and Omega-6s for better digestive health
- Gives your dog's fur coat that extra shiny sheen
- Contains amino acids that help boost your dog's energy
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||N/A|
|Crude Fat (Min)||N/A|
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.