Product added to cart
5 Inch Tripe Twists Dog Chews
As low as $24.95
Free shipping over $49!
Treat your favorite furry friend to these nutritious tripe twists! Made with 100% beef tripe with no added hormones, antibiotics, chemicals, steroids or preservatives, these super healthy tripe twists offer a wide variety of benefits for your pooch.
These tripe twist treats promote better oral health and feature a unique twist design with grooves and curves that help clean your pup's teeth. Rich with nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, these tasty tripe twists also improve digestive health and keep your dog's fur coat shiny and healthy.
These tripe twists are 5 inches long, ideal for small to medium dogs. Add these effective chew sticks to your treat box for your pet! For medium to large dogs, try our 10” tripe twists.
- 100% beef tripe free of added hormones, steroids, preservatives, antibiotics, and chemicals
- Unique twist design that help clean your dog's teeth and reduce plaque and tartar buildup
- Nutrient-dense and protein-rich dog treat that's easy to eat and 100% digestible
- Omega-3s and Omega-6s that promote better digestive health
- Helps keep your dog's fur coat shiny and healthy
- Contains amino acids that help boost your dog's energy
- Excellent alternative to rawhide and other dog treats
Feeding Instructions: Should be given in moderation and should not make up a majority of your pet's diet.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Origin: Brazil, Colombia
Safety Warning: Please supervise your pet when giving any treat or chew toy. Remove any small or broken pieces to prevent a chocking hazard. Please be mindful of your dog's age and health when selecting chews, treats or any other products. Not for human consumption.
Our tripe twists are made from free-Range, grass-fed South American cattle.
No hormones are ever used on the cattle, and chemicals or additives are every used to produce our tripe twists.
From South American cattle.
A 100% beef treat thats at least 80% protein..
Great For Teeth
A tripe twist + a dogs natural chewing action helps eliminate plaque and tartar.