Product added to cart
Coconut Himalayan Yak Chews
As low as $12.95
$5 flat rate for orders under $65.
2-3 day average delivery.
2-3 day average delivery.
Looking for a treat that will have your pup yakking with delight? Look no further than Himalayan Yak Cheese Chews with Coconut! These delicious chews are made from the milk of the majestic Himalayan yak, giving your furry friend a taste of the wild. These chews are not only irresistible to your dog's taste buds, but they're also high in protein and healthy fats. Infused with coconut, these cheesy treats add sking and coat health, digestive support, and immunie support and joint support.
So, give your pooch a taste of the Himalayan high-life with these cheese chews - they're sure to be a howl-arious hit!
- Skin & coat, digestive, joint and immune system health from coconut
- Helps remove plaque and tartar from teeth
- Long-lasting source of entertainment & stimulation
- High protein for those etra pumps at the gym
- Promotes chewing which helps relieve stress or boredom
- All-natural treat from the Himalayas
Dont throw away those small pieces just yet
- 1. After your dog enjoys the chew, take the smaller piece(s) away.
- 2. Put the piece(s) in the microwave on high for about 45 seconds and let cool for about 2 minutes
- 3. Once the cheese has puffed up and cooled, give it to your dog.
What size should i get? Here's what we recommend:
- Small: For dogs under 15 lbs
- Medium: For dogs under 35 lbs
- Large: For dogs under 55 lbs
- X-Large: For dogs under 75 lbs
- Jumbo: For dogs over 75 lbs +
Ingredients: Yak/Cow Milk, Lime Juice, Salt, Coconut
Product of Nepal
Safety Information: Please supervise your dog with any chew toy or treat. Depending on your dog's chewing habits, similar to bones, these treats may break or splinter into smaller pieces and may present a choking hazard.
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.