Product added to cart
Chicken Feet for Dogs
As low as $16.00
Out of stock
Free shipping over $55! $5 flat rate for orders under $55. 2-3 day average delivery.
Free Returns Free & easy returns within 30 days.
Love-It! Guarantee Your pup will love our products, or your money back.
All Life Stages
Give your loyal canine companion the treat they deserve with our all-natural chicken feet for dogs. Sourced from all-natural chickens in the United States, the chews include no salt, oil, artificial flavors, or other additives and are perfectly edible for dogs with soy, wheat, or grain allergies. Consisting mainly of cartilage and bone, the feet are naturally rich in collagen, chondroitin, glucosamine, and calcium - all of which contribute to healthier joints, improved mobility, and a smooth, shiny coat. Crunchy, delicious, and an excellent way to reinforce good chewing habits, our chicken feet for dogs also prevent tartar build-up, fight plaque, and freshen-up your pup's bad doggy breath.
- High in glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen and calcium for healthy joints, bones, and maximum mobility.
- Naturally removes plaque and tartar
- Safe for dogs with soy, wheat, and grain allergies
- Made in the USA from all-natural chicken
- Highly palatable taste and crunchy texture
Feeding Instructions: Should be given in moderation and should not make up a majority of your pet's diet.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Origin: USASafety Warning:
Our chicken feet have the nails intact. Please clip or cut the nails off with scissors before feeding to prevent injury.
Please supervise your pet when giving any treat or chew toy. Remove any small or broken pieces to prevent a chocking hazard. Please be mindful of your dog's age and health when selecting chews, treats or any other products. Not for human consumption.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are chicken feet good for dogs?
Yes, chicken feet are healthy treats for dogs. It is considered as the most nutritious treat because it has high levels of calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin. These three nutrients are scientifically recognized for contributing to a dog’s well-being, particularly the joints and bones. Another health benefit of natural chicken feet for dogs is dental health and hygiene. When dogs chew the chicken feet, it also cleans teeth and gums.
Are chicken feet good for puppies?
While it may be safe for puppies to chew on chicken feet, we do not recommend it until they reach at least 1 year old.
Can dogs eat chicken feet with nails?
Yes, however nails on chicken feet may be sharp and cause pain while chewing. Using nail clippers, clip off the nails before feeding.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
|Crude Protein (Min)||N/A|
|Crude Fat (Min)||N/A|
- Consult with your veterinarian or a professional nutritionist to determine the appropriate amount of chews to feed your dog based on their size, age, and activity level.
- Always supervise your dog while they are chewing on a treat or chew.
- Choose chews that are appropriate for your dog's size and chewing ability. Avoid giving large dogs small chews, as they can be a choking hazard.
- Monitor your dog's chewing behavior, and take the chew away if they start to break it into small pieces or swallow large pieces.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the chew. If it becomes small enough to swallow whole or begins to break into small pieces, it is time to throw it away.
- Keep in mind that chews should not be a replacement for a balanced diet. They should be given as a treat and not as a primary source of nutrition.
- If you have any concerns about your dog's chew habits or if they have a history of gastrointestinal issues, it is always best to consult with a veterinarian before introducing new chews.